- What Is the 3-2-1 Backup Strategy and How Does It Protect Your Data? - 16 October, 2022
- How to Apply for NEET Counselling 2022 - 26 September, 2022
- Telangana NEET counselling 2022 procedure - 24 September, 2022
A candidate can visit the official portal of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, to register for NEET 2022 Telangana State Counselling. However, before we speak about the counselling procedure for Telangana NEET 2022, Let us first look at the Telangana MBBS & BDS 2022 Counselling.
Step 1: Registration process: Candidates seeking admission must register by filling out the application form’s personal, academic, and required details.
Step 2: Publishing merit list: The counselling authority will publish the state merit list after successfully filling out the application form.
Step 3: Documents verification: Candidates were called for document verification as per their state merit rank and had to report to the assigned verification centre with all the required documents.
Step 4: Choice filling and locking Process: After the successful verification session, candidates must fill in their choices of courses and colleges and then close it. They are advised to enter their preferences carefully.
Step 5: Seat allotments: Based on choices, availability of seats, state merit rank, and seat reservation, the seats will be allotted to applicants for the Telangana MBBS/BDS admission 2022.
Step 6: Reporting Process: Candidates must report at the designated colleges within the required date and timings for granting the Telangana MBBS/BDS 2022 admission.
How to Apply
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After successfully registering and activating the account, candidates need to fill in their personal information. Make sure all the information is correct while filling out the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information, the candidate should upload their passport-size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date) and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature, the candidate should enter their educational information on the computer screen and click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling in all the required details, candidates need to proceed with paying the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fee will not be refunded.
There are the following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, they should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on a computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode, e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, they should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment.”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate must pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode.
Certificates/Documents to be brought on the day of document verification for Telangana NEET Counselling. (All the Originals & One set of attested photocopies)
|Sl.No||Details of Certificate||File Type||Size of file|
|1.||NEET UG Rank Card 2022.||500 KB|
|2.||Birth Certificate (SSC Marks Memo)||500 KB|
|3.||Qualifying Exam Certificate (Intermediate Marks Memo OR Equivalent – Grade Certificate not Accepted)||500 KB|
|4.||Study Certificates from 6th to 10th (If More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file)||500 KB|
|5.||Study Certificates – Intermediate or equivalent for 2 Years (If More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file)||500 KB|
|6.||Transfer Certificate (If applicable)||500 KB|
|7.||Latest Caste Certificate (If applicable) with father’s name||500 KB|
|8.||Minority Certificate (Muslim Only) (If applicable)||500 KB|
|9.||EWS Certificate for the year 2022-23 claiming reservation under EWS Categories issued by Competent Authority (Tahasildar) of State of Telangana (If applicable)||500 KB|
|10.||Latest Parental Income Certificate (If applicable)||500 KB|
|11.||NCC Certificate(If there is More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file) (If applicable)||1500 KB|
|12.||CAP Certificate (If there is More than one certificate, scan all into a single PDF file)(If applicable)||1000 KB|
|13.||PMC Certificate (If applicable)||500 KB|
|14.||Anglo Indian Certificate (If applicable)||500 KB|
|15.||Residence certificate of the candidate or either parent issued by MRO / Tahasildar of Telangana/AP for ten – years (Period to be specified with exact month and year), excluding the period of study/employment outside the state. (If applicable)||500 KB|
|16.||Employment certificate of parent (For Non-Local Status)||500 KB|
|17.||Aadhar Card||500 KB|
|18.||Candidate’s Latest passport size Photo||jpg OR jpeg||100 KB|
|19.||Specimen Signature of the Candidate||jpg OR jpeg||100 KB|